Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I'm So Happy!!

Just got back home not long!! from.. JB!! Yea.. Woke up early in the morning, at 7am!! *haha* Then, left my place at 8.30am. Then, took bus and everything. The moment we reached JB, lotsa taxi drivers came to ask and ask where we wanna go. And we got cheated!! RM12 for one ride to Holiday Plaza when it's suppose to cost only RM6!! It's horrible! But well, reached there went to SHOP and SHOP and SHOP. Wasn't really happy at first cos' we couldn't see what we want. So we asked this shop owner if there is Body Glove/Converse shops in the mall. And he was like, "No.. No.. Here don't have. Converse, malay wear one what, here mostly Chinese open." and we were like so what-the-hell. So just walk around. And guess what? We saw Body Glove!! Dumb Shit! Bluff us. Then, we saw Converse too. Dumb Shit! Bluff us. *haha* Anyway, after finished shopping at that mall, we took a cab down to Pelangi, SHOP and SHOP. By then, we got quite a lot of things ready!! After that, went to take another cab to City Square!! SHOP and SHOP and SHOP!! *haha* Let me say what i bought k. Hmm.. I bought, a pair of converse, 2 Body Glove blouse, 2 other blouses, 1 skirt, eyeliner, nail-arts, Body Glove wallet, contact lenses. That's all i guess? As for my brother, he bought 2 Body Glove shirts, 1 other shirt, one pair of converse, wallet, and more la! *haha* My dad got himself, belt, shorts, lotsa slippers and shoes!! Mum, herself, got one Body Glove blouse, slipper, and some facial stuffs. Bought a pair of slips for aunt and a Body Glove blouse for Weiyan!! Hmm.. I had GREAT day. But well, after soOoOOo long of non-stop shopping, all were really tired. And i wanted to stayover at JB for one night but my brother was like, "Don't want la! Go back la!" So my mum say let's go back. Then, went we're in the bus back, my dad asked, "How come don't wanna stay one night there?" And my mum was like, "Sherlyn want but ah boy don't want." And my brother said, "I was just joking what!" Then, CRAP! I felt real pissed. Everyone wanted to stayover, and because of a DUMB joke, all gotta go back! Stupid shit-head! SoOoOo pissed! Well, i didn't show it out or what. Then, when we got back to Singapore, to Bugis, all of us went to eat at some stall la. Well, it was quite ok after that. Everyone were real happy. Then, makan and everything, took a cab home!! Then, at home, we were all modelling. *haha* Trying on all our new clothes, shoes and everything. *haha* Well, my dad made a joke of himself! *haha* It was so funny!! Everyone were like laughing, all so happy!! *haha* I LOVE this day!! Well, just settled down!! *haha* We're planning what to do tomorrow! I hope it's another FAMILY DAY!! *haha* But it would be perfect if we stayed over at Malaysia!! GREAT THANKS to my BROTHER!!! Well, it's OVER, can't do anything about it, soOoo not gonna go on and on about it. *haha* Afterall, we still had a GREAT day!! Next time, can go with friends to JB!! *haha* I learnt how to go readys!! Well, *yawn* I'm so tired!! Got to go!! Make it another family day tomorrow!! (I hope)

With love, on Saturday, November 26, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse